Re: millisecnonds in the date format model ???

From: Robert de Jong <dejo_at_erols.com>
Date: 1997/09/17

R.Kupcunas wrote:

> Your correct; SYSDATE is accurate to the second - query against V$TIMER
> to get hundredths of a second...

You are correct, too. V$TIMER is only accurate to the hundredth of a second. (And you need SELECT privileges on it, too. Not every user has access). Also, it does not give you hundredths of a second within the current second, neither does it give you hundredths of a second since midnight. In fact, if you can tell me what hundredths it IS counting, please let me know. I'm curious... Received on Wed Sep 17 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT