Re: HELP! NO EXPORT TO TAPE FOR NT???

From: Troy Cheramie <tcheram_at_entergy.com>
Date: 1997/09/17

If you can NFS mount a directory from your NT machine and have a UNIX machine with a tape drive, try this. Mount the UNIX machine from the NT Machine over NFS. Then use mknod to create a pipe on the Unix mounted filesystem and make the pipe create the tar to tape. I've never tried this, but this should work....Let me know if this works...

Visit http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/2481 for Oracle Webserver Topics