Re: Help!!! Rollback tablespace

From: Gary England <gengland_at_hiwaay.net>
Date: 1997/09/17

Yong Zou wrote:

> Our company just bought Oracle 7.3, and I created 4 tablespaces (Data,
> rollback, temp, user) for our new database. when I run from this
> database, I found it use system rollback tablespace instead of the
> rollback tablespace which I created. Is there anyone know what's the
> problem is, and how to fix it? Any inputs are welcome, and please send
> me a response via email. Thanks

Are the new rollback segments public? i.e. create public rollback segment rb1 storage(initial 512K next 512K)   tablespace rollback_data;

online?
alter rollback segment rb1 online;

are there other public rollback segments assigned to the system space?

select * from dba_rollback_segs;

good luck,
Gary Received on Wed Sep 17 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT