Help!!! Rollback tablespace

From: Yong Zou <yongzou_at_geocities.com>
Date: 1997/09/17

Our company just bought Oracle 7.3, and I created 4 tablespaces (Data, rollback, temp, user) for our new database. when I run from this database, I found it use system rollback tablespace instead of the rollback tablespace which I created. Is there anyone know what's the problem is, and how to fix it? Any inputs are welcome, and please send me a response via email. Thanks Received on Wed Sep 17 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT