FORM CONVERTING PROBLEM

From: Virginia K. Leung <vleung_at_uoft02.utoledo.edu>
Date: 1997/09/17

Hi,

I am having a problem with my Form.

I was using the form, which has been saved in the version of FORM 4.5 (32 bits) application. When I bring it to Form 4.5 (I think it is non-32 bits) in my home system, I could not get the Form opened.

Can anybody help? Is that a way to convert the form?

Please help! Thanks in advance!

Virginia Received on Wed Sep 17 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT