ODBC on Win95

From: Gary England <gengland_at_hiwaay.net>
Date: 1997/09/17

I have been using ORACLE 7.3.3 on NT Server and Workstation C/S setups using CIMPLICITY's Basic Control Engine (BCE) and Excel without any problems. When I try to install ODBC on Win95 it blows off trying to copy a DLL. The 7.3.2 ODBC installs, but gets wierd on large SQL commands.

Any clues before I hit the speaker phone to ORACLE SUPPORT?

Thanks,
Gary Received on Wed Sep 17 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT