Re: DES2+FORMs-Parameter

From: Jeff Jacobs <jmjacobs_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1997/09/17

Des2k Forms Generator doesn't use parameter definitions.

Jung.Juergen_at_t-online.de (Jürgen Jung) wrote:

>Hi!
>
>I want to generate FORMS-Application, which will be only runable with
>same parameters (arguments).
>
>I have defined them in DESIGNER for the modul and nothing happens.
>
>I have also tried to change the command-line parameter for this module
>and generate a other modul who calls the first with need parameters,
>but nothing happens!
>
>Who can give me answer, where I can take this job outside of the
>Forms-Designer and Template?
>
>Thanks
>
>Jürgen Jung

-JJ

Visit our new website at http://www.jeffreyjacobs.com

 Jeffrey Jacobs & Associates
 Oracle Designer/2000 Consulting & Training  951-2 Old Country Road, Suite 119, Belmont, CA 94002  Voice: 415-571-7092, FAX: 800-665-1379
 Email: jmjacobs_at_ix.netcom.com
 Web: http://www.jeffreyjacobs.com

Don't miss the Oracle Development Tools User Group Conference in St. Louis, Nov. 2-5. See http://www.odtug.com for more information. Received on Wed Sep 17 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT