Re: Menus in Oracle Forms4.5

From: Ian C. Sellers <icslu_at_boco.co.gov>
Date: 1997/09/17

Sounds strange. I have all my .mmx menu files in the same dir as my .fmx files, set the working directory of the runform icon properties (under win 31) to that directory and it's all good. Same works for win95. I can then dynamically change menus and forms at runtime. Maybe check the working directory of the runform session. Good luck. -Ian