Re: Communication Timeout : Client SQL*Net to Oracle

From: Chinna <jchinna_at_enron.com>
Date: 1997/09/17

You might want to check idle_time column in user_resource_limits table for the user account. The idle_time is specified in minutes. You can alter the profile
associated with the user account.(find the profile_name for the user account).

alter profile profile_name limit idle_time <nn>

(where nn is minutes)

Let me know if this helped.

Chinna

Olivia Siow <olivias_at_jtc.gov.sg> wrote in article <340FBC80.C99B89B1_at_jtc.gov.sg>...