FORM Errors

From: Virginia K. Leung <vleung_at_uoft02.utoledo.edu>
Date: 1997/09/16

Hi,

I was trying to open up a FORM from FORM Designer 2000, but a message box showed up forcing me to close the application. The message showed as follwoing:

'This program has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down. If the problem persists, contact the program vendor.'

After that, when I clicked Details button:

F45DNS caused a general protection fault in module F45DRS.EXE at 0021:00004167
Registers:
........(numeric codes)

Can anybody help? Thanks in advance!

Virginia Received on Tue Sep 16 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT