Mulitple Applications Using the Same Database/Instance

From: John Durst <jdurst_at_sky.net>
Date: 1997/09/16

Where I work, we currently have a separate database for each application.
There is talk of getting a "super server" and putting all the applications
into a single Oracle instance/database. I am trying to document what problems this may cause. Does anyone have any ideas? Received on Tue Sep 16 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT