Re: ODBC drivers and ORACLE Workgroup Server

From: BoNisa77 <bonisa77_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/09/16

Thanks a lot for your response. Here's exactly what we are trying to do:

We have been using MS SQL Server ODBC 16-bit drivers to connect our application to MS SQL Server.

Question: Can we use this MS SQL Server ODBC 16-bit driver (SQLSRVR.DLL version 2.65.0201) to connect to Oracle 7.3 ? Will it work as is? i.e., can our application just connect to the Data Source as defined by the ODBC Administrator? Received on Tue Sep 16 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT