Re: sql.bsq failing

From: Michael Serbanescu <mserban_at_postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
Date: 1997/09/16

Most likely you don't have enough space on that disk drive for ORACLE to create the database file for the SYSTEM tablespace. Look into the crdb.. (for UNIX) or builddb (for NT) SQL script to see how large that file is and compare to the free space available on the disk.

Hope this helps.

Michael Serbanescu