Re: easy question...i think

From: Billy Verreynne <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za>
Date: 1997/09/16

Satar Naghshineh <satarnag_at_worldsite.com> wrote in article <341DA7E4.4118_at_worldsite.com>...
> I want to transfer current table data into two new tables, then create a
> view based on the two new tables. I would I go about doing that in 1
> 24/7 shop?

CREATE TABLE UNRECOVERABLE AS SELECT (x 2), and the a CREATE VIEW using a SELECT and a UNION ALL on the 2 tables.

Or am I missing something here? (I always get worried when someone says it's an easy question <grin>)

regards,
Billy Received on Tue Sep 16 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT