Re: Oracle 7.3.2 shared libraries HP/UX 10.20

From: Peter Pickford <pete_at_kkcc.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1997/09/15

Hi,

I will try this, but the problem is with core dumps when running not with the location of libclntsh.sl, chatr reports the correct path for libclntsh.sl and there are no other shared libraries for oracle.

Do you have an explanation for why SHLIB_PATH has to be set, especialy considering the sample proc.mk has $ORACLE_HOME/libs/libclntsh.sl which seems to preclude the use of SHLIB_PATH.

Confused

Peter