Update 7.3->8 recommendable?

From: Steffen Heinrich <s581009_at_compute.tfh-berlin.de>
Date: 1997/09/12

Hi!

I'm just starting with ORACLE Databases on doing a major project. Our company uses Server 7.3 so far and we are offered a free update to 8.0.3.
Could somebody please tell me about the main differencies and the benefits and problems to expect by updating in a Windows NT environment?

Information appreciated,
thanks, Steffen Received on Fri Sep 12 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT