Re: Need V$ Table from PL/SQL

From: doid <doid_at_usa.net>
Date: 1997/09/12

There's another possible reason for your problems. If you are using a stored procedure to select the data, you will often find that a query which works from SQLPLUS will not work from PL/SQL. This happens when your SELECT privileges on a table or view are "role-based", and weren't explicitly granted to your account. You may need to connect as SYS, and grant the SELECT privilege to yourself.

Hope this helped:)

--
The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official
position of my employer or the organization through which the