SQLNET 32 and 16 bit config files on Lan ??

From: Doug Smith <dsmith_at_gulfaero.com>
Date: 1997/09/11

My client PC's use Windows NT 4.0.

They run both 32 and 16 bit SQLNET and cooresponding ODBC drivers.

I am installing SQLNET on each PC using distribution software but I would like to point
to a Lan Server Drive for the SQLNET config files, TNSNAMES.ORA and SQLNET.ORA How do I point to locations other than \ORANT\network\admin for 32 bit and \ORAWIN\network\admin for 16 bit SQLNET config files ?????

TNS_ADMIN ???
ORACLE.INI ???  THANKS !!!!!!! Received on Thu Sep 11 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT