Having problems with Oracle Workgroup install on Solaris Intel

From: Jeff Lowery <jlowery_at_walldata.com>
Date: 1997/09/11

When running wgstart (or wgstart.sh) on the Oracle CD, I get a 'Windows System Startup' error.

The problem seems to be the the TERM variable setting. ORACLE_TERM is suppose to overide this, but I'm not having any luck in setting it to a proper value. Has anyone else had this problem? Received on Thu Sep 11 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT