Re: Oracle utilities...

From: Matt Southcott <matts_at_xxxnifcosynergy.com>
Date: 1997/09/11

On 10 Sep 1997 13:19:33 GMT, "Gary Hubbard" <hubbardgd_at_phibred.com> wrote:

>I'm in search of a web site and/or other resources where I can find useful
>sql/plus scripts and the like for managing Oracle instances. I'm one who
>Gary Hubbard
>Database Administrator

I have used various ideas from this list it has been extremely helpful to me I hope that is is equally helpful to you. But the best way is to just keep checking the search engines there are great ideas popping up all the time.

Try this list.

http://www.oramag.com/html/totw.html Received on Thu Sep 11 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT