Oracle utilities...

From: Gary Hubbard <hubbardgd_at_phibred.com>
Date: 1997/09/10

I'm in search of a web site and/or other resources where I can find useful sql/plus scripts and the like for managing Oracle instances. I'm one who believes in not re-inventing the wheel and I'm sure that there is some place where scripts and/or procedures have been written to perform common Oracle environment tasks. Things like reporting on how full tablespaces are, what the row counts are for all tables in a given tablespace(s) or reverse
engineering object creation (table, index, views, etc).

Any information would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Gary Hubbard
Database Administrator Received on Wed Sep 10 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT