Why not an Oracle newsgroup JUST for Webserver ?!?

From: Stephen Meredith <Stephen[dot>
Date: 1997/09/10

I'm sure ORacle Server users don't want to see all these Webserver-type questions and it's painfull seeking out those postings which are of interest to Webserver practioners.

I've no idea how one would go about doing this, but I suggest that a new group be created comp.databases.oracle.webserver or something like that.

What do you think ? Perhaps if I get 100 follow-ups to this message someone will notice it and take the necessary steps ?

                                 Stephen Meredith Software Engineer
TO REPLY CHANGE [DOT] TO '.'     Computer Centre James Cook University
                        _--_|\___Townsville Queensland 4811 AUSTRALIA
                       /      \  Telephone: +61 77 815913
(A Canadian escaped    \_.--._/        Fax: +61 77 815230
from the snow and ice)       v        http://www.jcu.edu.au/~ccstm