Re: Can't import SYS' procedures

From: Odd Harry Ophaug <odop_at_osl.ifsab.se>
Date: 1997/09/09

Sorry, but you can't export anything owned by SYS. The reason for this is that SYS only owns the dictionary, which is maintained thru DDL (e.g. create commands found in an export file).

You should let another user be the owner of these procedures, and SYS should give the necessary privileges on the relevant views to this user.

--

Odd Harry Ophaug
IFS Norway