Configuring Graphics for the Web

From: Fraser Bonnett <fraser.bonnett_at_hrb.com>
Date: 1997/09/09

Just go Developer/2000 version 1.5 so that I could put graphics and charts on our intranet. In the installation manual there are detailed steps for doing this if you have Oracle Web Server 2.x but nothing for Microsoft IIS 3.0 which is what we're using.

It mentions creating the Graphics Server cartridge entry in the Web request Broker?

Does anyone know how to do this or where to go to find out how?

HELP Fraser Bonnett
fraser.bonnett_at_hrb.com Received on Tue Sep 09 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT