Libs with PROC-Builder for FORMs V4.5

From: Jürgen Jung <Jung.Juergen_at_t-online.de>
Date: 1997/09/09

Hello!

I use DES2000 and there is no possibility to create LIBs for FORM-Applications.
I tried to go the following way:
- define Package, Procs, function in DES2000

My problem is, that for example the Forms-function NAME_IN is not aviable for PROC-Builder. How knows the necessary LIB for ATTACH?

Thanks for the support.

Regards
Juergen Jung Received on Tue Sep 09 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT