Re: Question for the Form Execute

From: Ezio PAGLIA <ezio_at_comune.grosseto.it>
Date: 1997/09/09

Hi Virginia,

I hope I have understood what you mean to say.

You may create a mono-record block based on the table you wish to inquiry.

Then you may create a when-new-block-instance with the simple body:

execute_query;
first_record;

Then you add one ore more buttons with a trigger when-button-pressed and the body:

up; (if you want to go to the previous record)

or

down; (if you want to go to the following record)

If you only need to query the table, it is necessary to prevent actions such as modify, insert or delete. In such case you should apply these restrictions to the table/block.

Hope this helps.

Ezio Paglia.