Re: Error ORA-3113

From: Ansgar Seiter <seiter_at_phya5.physik.uni-freiburg.de>
Date: 1997/09/09

Hi,

u might have a look at the dump file in the udump destination (see init<sid>.ora or config<sid>.ora or ask your DBA. Sometimes the cause for the interrupt is listed there and if not u find a cursor dump at the end of the file. Check the last cursor, it should cause the interrupt, if it is not due to exceeding the time limit.

HTH,
Ansgar

--
 Ansgar Seiter          	 Group Prof. Ch. Schlier
 Department of Physics