Re: update vs. install new

From: Satar Naghshineh <satarnag_at_worldsite.com>
Date: 1997/09/08

Dave,
I'm about to do the same exact thing (update to 7.3 on a SunSparq20, 2.5.1)
Did you install any patches? Oracle recommends one patch, while Sun recommends a bunch of patches (one in which I heard through the grapevine to be a trouble maker).

I'm thinking of just installing the Oracle recomended patch 103640-01 or higher. Any info to the matter will be greatly appreciated. Satar Naghshineh
SatarNag_at_worldsite Received on Mon Sep 08 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT