Oracle & Alpha VMS or NT?

From: Douglas Scott <Douglas.S.Scott_at_boeing.com>
Date: 1997/09/08

My boss wants to setup a development environment using a small Alpha running either VMS or Windows NT and Oracle. The environment would only have to support about a dozen concurrent users. Can anyone tell me what would be required in terms of processor, memory, disk space etc. to run Oracle (7.3)? He's thinking of either a 1000 or 2100, but I'm not even sure of the model numbers. So if you have a suggestion for that too I'd be interested to know what would work.

Douglas Scott
Douglas.S.Scott_at_boeing.com Received on Mon Sep 08 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT