Granting access to rows in a table

From: Vaclav Kolar <vaclavkolar_at_melzer.cz>
Date: 1997/09/08

 Hello !

I'm using SQL server Interbase and I will use SQL servers Informix, MS SQL, Oracle and Sybase.
And my questions:
1. How can I grant user access to a table, to columns in a table and to rows in a table?
2. In Interbase read-only views can be updated by using a combination of user-defined referential constraint, triggers, and unique indexes. Is anable this feature in other SQL servers?

Thanks,
Vaclav Kolar
vaclavkolar_at_melzer.cz
http://www.melzer.cz Received on Mon Sep 08 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT