Can't import SYS' procedures

From: Mark Wagoner <mwagoner_at_no.spam.medplus.com>
Date: 1997/09/08

I have two stored procedures that were created under SYS because they need access to some of SYS' views. I had to do an export/import to de-frag my tablespace and now these procedures won't import.

I created the export file as SYS and did a full database export. I imported the database as SYS and I get everything but these two procedures. I have also explicitly tol import to import user SYS, but no luck. Import reports that it completed successfully without warnings but the procedures are not there.

Anyone know what I am doing wrong?

--
Mark Wagoner
mwagoner_at_no.spam.medplus.com

To reply, remove no.spam from my mail address.