Mulitple Instances on Windows NT

From: Jeremiah P. O'Connell <jpoconnell_at_fnal.gov>
Date: 1997/09/08

I am having trouble setting up multiple instances on a Windows NT server. I believe my problem is in my listeners.ora file. Both of the instances are running on the server but I can only connect to one of them from client machine. I could not find any information in the manuals on how to do this. Does anyone know where I could find information on how to do this?

Thanks
Jerry O'Connell
jpoconnell_at_fnal.gov Received on Mon Sep 08 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT