Error ORA-3113

From: Maite Alvarez <maite_at_robotiker.es>
Date: 1997/09/05

I have some problems with a Pro*C program. This program is installed in a PC computer running SCO Unix v 3.0 and ORACLE 7.0.15.

At the beginning, the program connects to the database correctly and begins to select data from the DB. After some minutes, the program detects the ORA-3113 error (end of communication channel).
I don't use SQLNet.

I compile and link my program in another computer with the same version of operating system and ORACLE. In this computer the problem don't arise.

I would appreciate any help you could give me.

Thank you very much. Received on Fri Sep 05 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT