Anyone have troble with Oracle8 eval on NT?

From: Eric A. Stephens <estephen_at_javaboy.appliedtheory.com>
Date: 1997/09/04

I tried a number of times to install the eval of Oracle8 on NT 4.0 and received numerous I/O errors and finnaly had to format the drive the software was on to get the rest of the drive to work.

Anyone else having problems like this? Any answers?

--
Eric A. Stephens                      estephen_at_AppliedTheory.com
Software Engineering Group          http://www.AppliedTheory.com