Help - Storing Images in Orace????

From: Dianne Siebold <dsiebold_at_wrightstrat.com>
Date: 1997/09/03

I am using Oracle 7.3 Workgroup server running on NT 4.0. Our front-end in VB5 using RDO. Does anyone have any sample code or know how to store images in an Oracle database. What is the best Oracle datatype? I also need to retrieve the image files and display them in VB, and I am at a loss as to how this is done.

TIA for any assistance. Received on Wed Sep 03 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT