system as default/temporary tablespace

From: Richard A Papaj <papaj_at_acsu.buffalo.edu>
Date: 1997/09/02

Hello,
What are the proper steps in redefining users that have "system" as their default and/or temp tablespace which I understand is not a good idea. I can start by altering the default & temp tablespace to something other than "system", but there is still the issue of quotas & objects that may still be associated with "system" for those users. Alter the user by changing the quota on "system" tablespace to zero? Then drop & recreate the objects within a new tablespace?

Thanks in advance,
Rick Papaj Received on Tue Sep 02 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT