utl_file package help ?

From: Terrence Wong <mingjun_at_singnet.com.sg>
Date: 1997/09/02

Hi,
I have a problem.
The utl_file.get_line procedure returns a read error when I try to read in a text file with one of the lines of length 1300. I think there is a length limit of maybe 1024 for get_line. Is that true? How can I solve this problem? Not a good idea to reformat my text file. Any help? TIA.

Cheers.
Terrence Received on Tue Sep 02 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT