Re: View dba_tab_privs very slow!!!

From: Wayne Linton <lintonw_at_cadvision.com>
Date: 1997/09/01

I too noticed slow response to user_tab_privs on a V7.2 database running on a Sun server. This does not happen with the user_tab_privs_made and user_tabl-privs_recd views. This also does not happend on my V715 OpenVMS database. I believe it is a bug, and suggested that the V7.2 DBA ask ORACLE support about it.

Wayne Linton
Shell Canada Ltd. Received on Mon Sep 01 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT