Re: Looking for transaction oriented database to compile into .EXE

From: Terry Carmen <tpcarmen_at_SEE_SIGNATURE_FOR_ADDRESS.com>
Date: 1997/08/31

On 31 Aug 1997 09:30:17 GMT, "Will Estes" <wenews_at_usc.com> wrote:

>I'm looking for a transaction-oriented database that I can compile directly
>into a Windows NT server, preferably without a need to pay royalties.

Are you looking for a DBMS that came be compiled as part of your application, or some type of external server?

Terry

Terry Carmen
Meadowbrook Software
tpcarmen_at_servtech.DeleteThisToSendMail.com

NOTE TO SPAMMERS:
BAD THINGS will happen to any site that sends me email spam. Received on Sun Aug 31 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT