Re: Will Oracle Server v7.1 work under DEC Unix 4?

From: Alexey Reshetov <real_at_real.hq.kem>
Date: 1997/08/31

Chris Muir (cmuir_at_mitswa.com.au) wrote:
: Howdy. Simple question I hope.

: Currently we are running our Oracle RDBMS Server v7.1.6 on a Digital
: Workstation running DEC OSF v3.1. Due to external factors we have to
: upgrade our operating system to DEC Unix v4. We are unsure if our
: version of Oracle will still run. We do know that Oracle v8 runs
: correctly under the new operating system, but we are reluctant to
: upgrade to this product until it has gone through a couple of
: revisions. If Oracle v7.1.6 is not suitable, is v7.2 or v7.3 instead?

: I hope you can help. Thanks in advance. Please email your reply to
: the address below.

: Chris Muir
: CMuir_at_MITSWA.Com.Au

Both ORACLE 7.1.6 and ORACLE 7.3 are pretty on DU 4.

Alexey Reshetov
real_at_kpbank.ru Received on Sun Aug 31 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT