Will Oracle Server v7.1 work under DEC Unix 4?

From: Chris Muir <cmuir_at_mitswa.com.au>
Date: 1997/08/30

Howdy. Simple question I hope.

Currently we are running our Oracle RDBMS Server v7.1.6 on a Digital Workstation running DEC OSF v3.1. Due to external factors we have to upgrade our operating system to DEC Unix v4. We are unsure if our version of Oracle will still run. We do know that Oracle v8 runs correctly under the new operating system, but we are reluctant to upgrade to this product until it has gone through a couple of revisions. If Oracle v7.1.6 is not suitable, is v7.2 or v7.3 instead?

I hope you can help. Thanks in advance. Please email your reply to the address below.

Chris Muir
CMuir_at_MITSWA.Com.Au Received on Sat Aug 30 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT