Re: HELP: Drop tablespace with missing datafile

From: Gerard H. Pille <ghp_at_skynet.be>
Date: 1997/08/24

Hello Qi,

I believe there is an 'alter database' command allowing you to set the datafile or tablespace off line, after which you should be able to clean things up.

--
Kind reGards,

Gerard
(ghp_at_santens.be; ghp_at_skynet.be)

Qi Zheng <zheng_at_alexandria.sdc.ucsb.edu> schreef in artikel
<33FDC6B3.70895E9A_at_alexandria.sdc.ucsb.edu>...