Package question.

From: Stephen <c6635500_at_comp.polyu.edu.hk>
Date: 1997/08/24

Hello all,

	I have a question about package.
	How to list the content of the package? When I type "select * from
dba_object_size", it can show the package and its owner. But how can I know the content of the particular package?

        Moreover, is the package can be used by its owner? If so, how can grant the privilege to other users?

Thanks,
Stephen Received on Sun Aug 24 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT