running r25des32.exe

From: Ed Lufker <elufker_at_swcp.com>
Date: 1997/08/24

Hi All:

I have developed an app with Reports, now I need to run it from a win95 system(client/server mode). It runs great. I am having a problem running it from the command line on the client side. I pass it the username and password, but I can't find a command line arguement to reference the instance that I want to connect to, which in turn puts up the box to enter the username,password, and database. How do I just get it to run without any prompting??? Here's the command I use:

$ms_dos>r25des32.exe module=baba.rdf userid=user/passwd

any ideas??

thanks in advance
eddie lufker Received on Sun Aug 24 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT