Single Sign on with NT

From: Daniel P. Ritsma <ritsma_at_ibm.net>
Date: 1997/08/24

We are running NT with Oracle 7.3 and use Access as our front end. At all three levels security is implemented, causing an administrative but more importantly a security headache. We do not allow dial-ups or other external entry points into the network. The only way to get in is hard copper.

Do you know of any single sign on products that could help us out?

Thanks for your help.

Daniel Ritsma Received on Sun Aug 24 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT