Re: Oracle7.3 and Oracle8 running on the same machine

From: Post Manager <postman_at_fgw.fors-co.msk.su>
Date: 1997/08/24

I can't have 2 ORACLE_HOME on NT. Oracle 8 doesn't conflict with Oracle 7. I have bouth 7,3.3.3 and 8.0.3 running under NT with the same ORACLE_HOME. It's still ok. I use svrmgr80 for start/shutdown of both Oracle Servers and point pfile explicitly .

You can find more details in "Oracle8 Server for Windows NT Release Notes". Val Enioukov

Tansel Ozkan wrote in article <33FDD855.5360_at_openix.com>...