Backup script

From: <cvr_at_global.co.za>
Date: 1997/08/21

Hi

The Oracle Backup & Recovery Handbook recommends that a script should be written to create a script that does a full physical backup.

Ok, so I can get the data, log, and control file names from V$DATAFILE, V$LOGFILE and V$CONTROLFILE respectively.

How do I get the initialization parameter file that the database was opened with?

Chris van Rensburg
Global Internet Access
cvr_at_global.co.za Received on Thu Aug 21 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT