Re: Generating country states ..

From: Terrence Wong <mingjun_at_singnet.com.sg>
Date: 1997/08/21

Received no solution for this. Maybe I should rephrased the question. By using Designer 2000, I'm able to generate an option whereby, on a form, a user could select from a choice of countries, and their corresponding states pertaining to that country are displayed or listed in a separate scroll box/field.

Question. Has anyone tried deploying this across the web using PL/sql or any other method. Any suggestions or ideas or experiences is much appreciated.

Thank You.
Terrence Wong
Systems Developer