OFA compliance with NT

From: Lynette Malong <lynette_g_malong_at_ccm.fm.intel.com>
Date: 1997/08/20

Is Oracle for NT OFA-compliant? If so, can someone point me to more information about this? I've found OFA documentation referencing Unix environments, but nothing about NT. I'm planning a migration from Unix to NT and need more info about how the Oracle directories should be set up.

Thanks much.

Lynette Malong
lynette_g_malong_at_ccm.fm.intel.com Received on Wed Aug 20 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT