Re: Oracle for NT feature question

From: Earl Shaffer <edshafferfla_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 1997/08/20

Oracle for NT is supposed to support raw partitions but only a single file can be associated with a raw partition. I remember seeing bulletins discussing RPs and they always said something did not work, etc. Also, Oracle recommends all RPs be the same size - for I/O perf. I do not use them because I like a simple environment. Received on Wed Aug 20 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT